miércoles, 9 de noviembre de 2011

DIALOGO DE INGLÉS


DIALOGUE:

LEIDY: Hi Karo, do you have the books?
KARO:  Yes Leidy but you need to see this newspaper! You have to read it
LEIDY: Ok, why?
Karo: because are bad news, listen! (Attention: a hurricane is coming in Bogotá city)
LEIDY: Oh my god! What should we do?
KARO: I don’t know, I have fear
LEIDY: How long has the announcement been here? Do you see the date?
KARO: Yeah, but the date in the newspaper is October first of thy yea, and today is November second. What’s happened?
LEIDY: It’s incredible in any time we would live the catastrophe! I need to talk with my family about this
KARO: I should talk with my family too.
LEIDY: The hurricane is a big catastrophe; do you see the news in USA? Florida since the last hurricane has many problems
KARO: I should go to my house, it’s very late
LEIDY: Ok, is enough chatter
KARO:  bye!
LEIDY: Bye friend

Publicado por: Leidy Canedo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario