viernes, 11 de noviembre de 2011

INGLES


DIALOGUE:

CAMILA: Today is a beautiful day and I want to go out, let me go
CAMILA: Father, I need to go
FATHER: Why?
CAMILA: Because I have a party
CAMILA: Dady I need money
FATHER: I don’t have it
CAMILA: I would wish t o have money or some friend that have it
MOTHER: Daughter, what happened to you?
CAMILA: Momy the problem is that my father doesn’t want to give me money

 (And when I want to go out stared a strong blizzard)


CAMILA: What is this? That’s a lot of wind. I can’t go to the party
CAMILA: ¡Momy what is this!
MOTHER: Daughter the blizzard is foggy, windy and wet (nublado, ventoso y humedo)
CAMILA: Sirusly?
MOTHER: Yes, I think that is better to watch TV.
CAMILA: That’s good
MOTHER: Or better on Saturday I go to the beach

Saturday
  
      MOTHER: What a beautiful place! But is very hot!
      CAMILA:  From the January fifteenth had not come to the beach
      MOTHER: You are right; much has changed since that day!
      CAMILA: Of course before you could walk much better, now there are a lot of trashes
      MOTHER: Wait please; I will go to buy an ice cream
      MOTHER: Take daughter to buy from your favorite flavor, chocolate.
      CAMILA: Thank you. Mmmm so delicious that ice cream, where you bought your breast?
      MOTHER: Nearby, a young very attentive. Time to go!
      CAMILA: No, Mom, We are having a great time, I would stay here for long…
      MOTHER: Good, but… just for an hour

  CAMILA: Maria Camila Londoño
 MOTHER Y FATHER: Angela Rueda

COMPARTIDO POR: Angela Rueda




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario